When we first bought our house, this is what the only downstairs bathroom looked like:
Some of my favorite aspects of this bathroom are:
* How bright and clean the colors make it feel (even when 4 messy boys share it!)
* We did the board and batten ourselves for under $75
* The outdoor light fixture (Home Depot) that we used over the sink
* The vintage bird cage that I sprayed to match the room as a holder for guest towels
* My glass vintage doorknob!
* WHITE fluffy towels. Need I say more?
If I could change anything, I’d obviously make it bigger, but we were lucky to get TWO bathrooms in a house this old! I’m just happy that the floors, vanity and shower stall were new!
If you’re looking for the same shower curtain, rug or towel, sorry, they were all TJ Maxx finds. Even the glass jars on the shelf were from a thrift store.
Hope you enjoyed it!Related posts
House Tour: Upstairs Bathroom
Kitchen Updates– We Have Progress!
Inspiration: White Modern Kitchens
Such a great makeover! It looks so pretty and clean. I love the light colors!