Hi! Thanks for visiting! If we are going to be friends, here are a few things you should know:
* I sometimes host coffee dates here with my readers. Join in the fun!
* My husband and I have foster parented 3 kids thus far, along with parenting our own three boys ages 6, 4 and 3 months. Life is crazy, that’s for sure! Someday, we’ll have a 4th baby. Or adopt. Who knows?
* I’ve been blogging for 4 years now and had one post go completely viral all over the internet.
* But I actually don’t care about what the internet has to say. At least, not most of the time (no one’s perfect? Or even close?).
* For some even crazier stuff about me, visit here!
And now….drumroll…my life story….
I was born in Southern CA. When I was 4, my parents moved my brother and I up to CA’s Central Coast where I spent the next 13 years of my life.
I attended North County Christian School in Atascadero for high school, finishing in 3 years.
At 17, I went to Biola University and got my undergrad degree in English, finishing in 3.5 years!!! I was also part of the Torrey Honors Program. I traveled to Europe twice, visiting England, France, Scotland, Greece, Italy, Turkey and a few islands in the Mediterranean.
My freshman year at Biola, I started dating a friend of mine who I’d known almost my entire life. At the beginning of my Junior year, we got engaged!
Three days after my senior year began, August 26, 2006, Jesse Cone and I got married at the Hummingbird House in Templeton, CA.
In April, 2007, Jesse and I were chrismated into the Orthodox Church.
In June, 2007, I graduated from Biola!
3 months after I graduated from Biola, Jesse and I moved to Dallas to attend the University of Dallas to get our M.A. degrees.
We spent 4 years in Dallas. I worked in 2 different schools teaching English. I also started my own piano teaching business. I had over 40 students at one point!
In October, 2010, we welcomed our adorable firstborn Gregory, usually referred to as “G”. He was born at a birth center in the heart of Dallas.
In August, 2011, Jesse and I moved back to California’s Central Coast to accept English teaching jobs at our old high school. We also found out that we were expecting our second baby boy!
In April, 2012, Anthony (usually referred to as AJ) was born.
My two boys bring Jesse and I more joy than anything in the world.
In March, 2013, we bought our very first house together!
In 2017, I became a Gold Leader with Young Living, after 6 months of working the business. A month prior, I also gave birth to my 3rd baby boy, Thomas.